At 4Life Healthcare services, we offer highly trained professionals who are dedicated to a providing the highest possible standards. We value staff personal and professional development encouraging a positive learning environment including mentoring, staff training and development.
Please note: For all roles, Infection Control Training and full PPE is provided to all members of staff visiting clients in the community.
DAY SHIFT OR NIGHT SHIFT HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
(please specify whether day or night shift on your application)
£9.50-£12.50 per hour
Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
Are you a kind-hearted, caring and motivated individual? Do you want to learn what it means to truly care for someone? Would you like the opportunity to help people live their life to the fullest and be as independent as possible? Then 4life Healthcare Services needs you!
We are a family-run home care agency, who work together to provide all our clients with outstanding, personalised care.
We currently have Nightshift Healthcare Assistant roles available in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounding areas.
This position requires caring for vulnerable adults within their own homes or within community healthcare settings.
Job and Role Responsibilities:
- To follow custom-made client care & support plans
- To administer medication (full training provided)
- To assist with food shopping and preparing of foods/liquids
- To use manual handling equipment safely & correctly (full training provided)
- To be punctual & presentable at all times
- To be friendly and polite to our clients at all times
Knowledge, Education & Skills:
- You must be a caring and kind-hearted individual
- This role requires written communication therefore you must be able to read and write in English, or have translation device to assist you
- You must understand the need for strict confidentiality
- Previous care work experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is preferred but not essential.
- You must be available to work weekend shifts
- Flexible working hours based around your availability
- Full training provided to all staff
- Continuous opportunities for learning and development
- Fully funded NVQ levels 2, 3 and 5
- Free company uniform provided
If you would like to be part of an outstanding and rewarding team, in a company that really cares for its staff and clients, please apply today by completing the form below and indicating the position you are applying for.
We are always on the lookout for committed, caring and talented nurses, healthcare assistants and social workers. If you are looking for a new role in the healthcare industry, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you when a suitable vacancy becomes available.