Our live-in care services provide round-the-clock, consistent care in the comfort of the client’s own home, allowing them to retain their homely comforts, freedom and independence, without the institutionalised regime of a care home.
Our experienced carers will live in your home, whilst assisting and supporting with daily living tasks. Admittedly the thought of having to leave the family home can be unsettling. Our live-in care services will enable clients to stay in familiar surroundings and live a fulfilled life as much as possible. This level of support provides relatives and loved ones with the much needed peace of mind knowing that a carer, a companion and someone to talk to is available at all times.
Your Live-in carer is able to support you with:
- Getting out of bed in the morning and helping into bed at night.
- Personal care assistance and dressing
- Hoisting and mobility transfers
- Continence care
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- PEG and JEJ feeding
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with shopping
- Prompting or full administration of medication
- Ordering and collecting medication
- Assessing and requesting moving and handling equipment
- Arranging GP appointments and home visits
- Arranging District Nurse home visits
- Arranging optical and dental home visits
- Assistance with domestic tasks
- Support for accessing community activities and social events