Our trained carers aim to support each individual to develop essential life skills and encourage independence. We will help adults to access and participate in activities within the community, to improve and develop their social skills. Our carers will provide guidance and assistance, enabling each individual to make their own decisions in order to achieve life-goals and ambitions.
4Life Healthcare Services understands that every person is different, and that everyone has their own individual needs and interests. This is why we plan our care according to each individual, helping them to flourish in an environment that is suitable for them. We support young adults to live where they like and how they like, because this is what matters to every one of us.
Together with their family, and the right support network, we can show the positives of working with carers that, truly, care. We offer support with:
- Accessing community activities and social events
- Helping you to be independent
- Meal preparation
- Shopping skills and budgeting
- Prompting or full administration of medication
- Ordering and collecting medication
- Assessing and requesting moving and handling equipment
- Arranging GP appointments and home visits
- Assistance with both getting out of bed in the morning and helping into bed at night.
- Personal care assistance and dressing
- Hoisting and mobility transfers
- Continence care
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- PEG and JEJ feeding
- Arranging District Nurse home visits
- Arranging optical and dental home visits
- Assistance with domestic tasks